Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Welcome to Imcompletely Wrong

Imcompletely Wrong is a blog where I shell out ideas as they come to me.  The majority of posts will be sing the songs of Fine Art and critical theory, but will often hit random notes. The ideas will be conveyed as incomplete thoughts; complete only in the sense that I have run out of time, come to a logical absurdity, or a(n il)logical stopping point. They may be either completely or incompletely wrong, but just as "Imcompletely"  is spelled 91.7% correct, these ideas will have some variation of truth and non-truth in their content. 
I believe that all knowledge is incomplete with regard to the idea of "Truth" (with a capital "T"), but feel that we may come close to some kind of truth through communication (so you should leave comments.)
If the word "Imcompletely" was a scientific study, 92% accuracy would probably report positive results, and (with subsequent and similar results) become part of a body of knowledge know as "truth," or at least "significant."
This said, whatever the (in)accuracy of the things posted may be, it is my hope that the raw information will be useful as impetus for research or inquiry to those who share my views as well as those who insistent on a more definitive form of truth.
If you are interestested in becoming a contributor, feel free to email me. Also, please follow me on twitter and facebook
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog. Please comment respectfully.